Welcome to my blog!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Tool 2

I think PLNs are a great way of sharing ideas with other professionals. I will use them to network with other professionals. They are a great resource.
I believe I can contribute in some manner when I comment on a blog with a topic of interest to me.
I currently follow several blogs. The five I chose to comment on are: Blog About It, It's Tool Time, Teaching and Technology, The Blooming Blog and Using Technology in the Classroom. I find that we had similar experiences throughout this process.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Marie, it's Veronica. I have been procrastinating on completing my tools so I will be commenting on your posts, as I complete them.

    I totally agree with you in that PLN's are a great resource. You can find others that have great ideas or problems that you may be having.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marie!
    Your Voki picture is great!! I'm still figuring this all out! Looks like you've done a great job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marie! I too think PLN's are a great way to network with fellow educators. 11 tools is a lot to take in, but has been very interesting and helpful. I look forward to using many of these ideas in my classroom. I have to agree with Bethany your Voki is too fun... Hope to see ya soon! Doreen's student teacher! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Marie!
    I am trying to get the hang of all of the 11 New Tools. I can't wait to use some of the things I have learned in this online class this year. I also think your Voki is great! I look forward to working with you this year.

    ReplyDelete