Welcome to my blog!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tool 10

I reviewed several math applications. These could be used in the math center for students to practice or review concepts studied in class.

I played with a friend's iPad and there were several WOW moments... I'm still drooling!

There are endless ways that the iTouch could be used in the classroom. Reading apps could be used to reach low readers or create reading groups. Math and science apps could be used in centers for students to review many concepts, etc.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait until we get our ipads. I think four are on their way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently went to the iTouch training and was blown away by the amount of educational apps there are available to us! I was thinking the same for the math apps. They'd be great to use in a center or for those students who finish early to practice skills or review.

    ReplyDelete