Welcome to my blog!

Monday, June 28, 2010

11 Tools Reflection

Creating a blog has been a creative and fun experience. PLNs are a great way to be a part of an online education community. I will use Wordle for brainstorming and creating word clouds with the students. Image Chef is a great visual tool to create a focus for a lesson or activity. I would use Google docs to work with a team on a common document or project.

I love Delicious. Now I can access my bookmarks from any computer!

I would like to incorporate Digital Storytelling in my lessons. This is a tool I will use often. I had a lot of fun creating a video using some of my art work and setting it to music.

Video resources are a great tool to use as focus or to provide visual impact to a lesson. Mobile technology and apps will be an intricate part of the learning process in my classroom.

This process has opened my mind and challenged me to incorporate technology in my classroom. I look forward to using a lot of these tools as resources to deliver instruction.

The only unexpected outcome is that I thought I would hate doing the 11 Tools, but I have had a lot of fun exploring and creating with the use of all of this technology.

1 comment:

  1. "This process has opened my mind and challenged me to incorporate technology in my classroom. I look forward to using a lot of these tools as resources to deliver instruction."

    Thank you!!! This is exactly what the creators were aiming for.

    ReplyDelete